Fees for services received in this practice range from $210-$250 depending on the type of service provided. Please contact me to inquire about specific fees for assessments, therapy, and consulting services.
I accept Lyra Health benefits. For all other insurance providers, I am an out-of-network provider. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Many health plans will reimburse for treatment provided by licensed providers, even if they are not considered “in-network” or “preferred providers.” I can provide you with a monthly statement to submit to your health insurance provider for reimbursement purposes. Your therapy may also be tax deductible as a medical expense even if you choose not to use your insurance.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- If yes, does my policy cover out-of-network psychologists?
- How much will my policy pay for the following coded sessions (used most commonly in this practice)? 90791 and 90834
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!